Upgrade: Olympus ODMS R7 Dictation Management
Are you still holding on to older Dictation & Transcription kits and outdated dictation management software? It may very well be time for you to upgrade your systems and take full advantage of the new Olympus ODMS R7 Management System; it could very well help you maximise your workflow efficiency.
Alongside the release of the innovative WiFi enabled DS-9500 dictation device, Olympus have issued the ODMS R7 dictation management system; an evolutionary upgrade from the previous ODMS R6 software.
Olympus ODMS R7 allows you to send dictations securely via email to your transcriptionist, with priority settings for easy and efficient workflow management. When you combine your ODMS R7 software with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition, you can have your dictations transcribed via Speech Recognition with to 99% accuracy.
New features include…
- Simple and collaborative speech-to-text workflow – Quickly and easily share your dictation files via email, a shared folder or FTP. Automatic and manual tagging of your dictations makes the workflow fast and secure.
- Track the status of your Dictations in Real-Time – Keep an eye on your workflow with status updates. When combined with the DS-9500, you can monitor the progress of every dictation at any time even on the mobile voice recorder, freeing your mind for other tasks. In the list view of ODMS, you can also prioritise important dictations and make your workflow more transparent and effective.
- Advanced Voice Transcription – When you send your file to a transcriptionist who is using Dragon speech recognition software (sold and installed separately), the dictation gets automatically transcribed. The typist needs only to proofread and return the text file. Any corrections made will train the users speech recognition profile.
- Multilingual speech recognition support – Creates dedicated author profiles for each language package/Dragon user profile. This enables transcription of dictations in a variety of different languages (desired Dragon language package must be purchased and installed separately).
- Central Administration Browser – Software and hardware can be centrally managed in a web browser. Individual user configurations are easy to manage. (Administration Package must be purchased separately in addition to ODMS Dictation and Transcription modules).
- Secure Workflow for GDPR Compliance – 256-bit AES encryption protects your dictations.
The Three Main Protocols for Digital Dictation & Transcription with ODMS R7…
If you are still currently using ODMS R6, it is quick and easy to upgrade to the ODMS R7 software package. The Voice Technicians at Speak-IT Solutions are Olympus Certified Partners, contact us to learn more on how upgrading your dictation management systems can create a more efficient and streamlined workflow for your business.
Speak-IT are Olympus Certified Partners and offer advice and support on a wide range of Dictation and Speech Recognition solutions, including installation and configuration services for your software packages. Get in contact on 0121 456 7800 now to speak to one of our trained Voice Technicians.