Update: Philips SpeechLive 9
SpeechLive 9 – Whats New?
The innovative mobile dictation solution from Philips has been updated. SpeechLive Version 9 includes additional security and accessibility features in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulations that comes into effect of the 25th May 2018.
- New administration layers to avoid information being accessed from EU customers outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- Adjusted signup and activation processes explicitly asking for consent to receive newsletters from SPS.
- Double opt-in for receiving newsletters from SPS Marketing.
- New option in SpeechLive to unsubscribe from SPS newsletters.
- New option to disable the transcription and speech recognition services to avoid accidental sending of dictations to US based servers.
- Higher complexity rules for password generation on both the web shop and workflow areas.
- Enhanced protection against intrusion attacks.
New Account Reactivation Options
There are frequent cases where it is required to reactivate the user account.
- User errors (e.g. account terminated accidentally)
- Payment failure
- The customer changes their mind on continued use of the SpeechLive services.
The new option enables users, dealers and administrators to reactive SpeechLive by clicking on the “Reactivate Now” link in the administration area.
If the user is required to make a payment (self service users) the reactivation link will guide the user to the payment portal and reactive the account as soon as the payment has been taken successfully.
Improvements for Administration and Accounting
Philips SpeechLive 9 will be made more tolerant with regards to payment failure, human error or an opinion change made by the user.
These errors can be overcame with the new “Reactivate Account” function, enabling users to reset their payment information or to withdraw from an unwanted termination of the SpeechLive service.
SpeechLive 9 also introduces a more efficient process allowing SPS to apply more stringent accounting policies to enable faster turnaround time in solving any accounting issues.
The SpeechLive 9 accounting tab now displays the number of activated users and how many remaining users can be activated. It will also display weather or not the “free transcriptionist” of the APB (Advanced Business Package) is already in use. This should avoid any unintended purchases for additional user licenses.
Speak-IT Solutions are Philips Certified Partners. Get in touch with a SpeechLive Specialist on 0121 456 7800 to find out how the revolutionary cloud service from Philips can transform your dictation workflow. Try it free for 30 days here…