Watch: Using the RCT (RecMic Configuration Tool) to Fully Utilise Your Olympus RecMic II Capabilities
Our customers love the Olympus RecMic II Range. Not only does the RecMic II offer a wide range of customisable features such as enhanced noise cancelling for noisy environments and integrated mouse point and click functions for intuitive operation, but this device is amongst the few that have been awarded 6 stars by Dragon for Speech Recognition accuracy.
These features have made the Olympus RecMic II range extremely popular, particularly within the healthcare sector, due to their seamless integration into the Electronic Patient Records (EPR) systems and its ability to inhibit the growth of microorganisms thanks to the antimicrobial materials used for the RecMics surface.
Watch the video below to see how you can configure your Olympus RecMic II to suit your environment and workflow using the intuitive RCT (RecMic Configuration Tool).
Combine your Olympus Recmic II 4010P with Dragon to unleash the full potential of the worlds most powerful Speech Recognition software. Create documents, compose emails and conduct web searches using only the power of your voice and the Olympus RecMic II 4010p as an intuitive, accurate interface. The Olympus RecMic II has been awarded 6 stars for use with Nuance Dragon, so you can be sure to triple your productivity with 99% accuracy when you purchase this bundle kit from Speak-IT Solutions.
The Olympus RecMic II 4010P is just one of the devices from the RecMic II Range – click here to view the full range.
Alternatively you can call one of our specialists on 0121 456 7800 for professional advice and service on discovering the perfect device for you and your workflow…
- Dragon Speech Recognition Mode
- Fully customisable keyboard shortcuts
- Trackball with Smart Cursor motion
- Symmetrical and ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Closed loudspeaker chassis
- Directional microphone for background noise reduction
- Engineered to work with Dragon Speech Recognition software
- Triple layer sound studio pop filter
- Built in volume control
- 5 programable buttons for workflow customisation
- HID keyboard mode
- Antimicrobial surface
- Microphone stand with automatic stand detection
- A fast, accurate and personalised Speech Recognition experience
- Think out loud to create, format and edit by voice quickly and efficiently
- Import/export custom word lists to share unique words among peers
- Create custom voice commands to insert frequently used text and graphics
- Dictate text within applications, including your web browser
- Capture thoughts on the go for automatic transcription at a later time
- Command and control your computer by voice in ergonomic and hands-free comfort
- Simply proof read with text-to-speech or dictation playback
Speak-IT Solutions are Olympus Certified Partners. Call us now on 0121 456 7800 to speak to a Dictation and Speech Recognition specialist to find out more about our innovative Speech-to-text solutions. Make sure to follow our blog for more info, tips, case studies and software updates.