Software Update: Olympus ODMS R7 (ODMS 7.2.0)
The latest version of the Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS R7 Standalone & Workgroup) has been updated to include the following improvements:
ODMS Client 7.2.0
- Fixed an issue where the Transcription Module gives an error message when testing the web mail settings if the Dictation Module is not also installed on the same PC.
ODMS SCP 7.2.0
- Increased the maximum limit to 2- characters for the User ID.
- Fixed an issue where special characters do not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where after migrating from R6 to R7, unnecessary management files were left behind.
- Resolved error “your specified language is not installed on this PC” after migrating from release SCP.
- Fixed an issue whereby the SCP does not update if it uses an SSL connection.
- Fixed an issue where licenses are not correctly assigned to users when starting ODMS.
ODMS SCP Client 7.2.0
Fixed an issue when with previous versions, files were not automatically moved to the network if:
- The SCP Client is used as a file downloader
- The download location is specified as a network location
- The user is not connected to the network at the point of download
Click here to access the latest version and software update.
For more information on improvements included in this and future updates, click here.