Getting Started with SpeechLive: The SpeechLive Quick Start Guide
SpeechLive allows authors and typists to work remotely, facilitating the secure sending, receiving and transcription of dictations voice recordings. Authors can use a dedicated dictation device or an intuitive smartphone app to create, edit and send recordings to a typist from anywhere in the world.
Furthermore, SpeechLive is packed with additional features that make working remotely and in the office secure and efficient. With virtually no software to install on a PC; SpeechLive provides a powerful dictation system that’s both cost-effective and extremely user friendly.
The team at Speak-IT has put together a ‘SpeechLive Quick Start Guide’ in order to make sure our customers can get up and running with the system with minimal fuss. SpeechLive is available to trial for 30 days – want to see how cloud dictation can work for you? Give us a call on 0121 456 7800 or sign up for a free trial here.
SpeechLive Guides by Speak-IT
- Activating your SpeechLive account
- Add new users to your SpeechLive account
- Using the smartphone app
- Manually upload a voice recording from a digital recorder to SpeechLive
- Log in online to transcribe
- Attach a Document to a Dictation
- Connect SpeechLive to your SpeechExec software
- Configure a Philips foot control for online transcription